Coveo Machine Learning
Coveo Fundamentals V.2
Coveo Fundamentals is a self-paced course that is an introductory to the Coveo Platform core concepts, mechanics and vocabulary.
Coveo Fundamentals self-paced training is an introductory overview of the Coveo Platform. This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn the basic features, core concepts and mechanics of the Coveo Platform. This course will also focus on the importance of relevance; how to articulate it's value in your organization and how Coveo enables more relevant interactions with your customers, partners and employees. Coveo Fundamentals is a requirement of most Learning Paths and must be taken first, before subsequent classes can be accessed.
Elements covered include:
- What is relevance? Why is it important?
- Describe the main components of the Coveo Platform
- Distinguish the core elements of a Coveo Item
- Enumerate the main mechanics of the Indexing process
- Explain what is a Field Query and a Free-Text Query
- Describe the relationship between a Coveo Interface and Items
- Explain how by tuning the Query Pipeline you can deliver more relevant experiences for end users
- Build an out of the box usage analytic report
- Explore how Coveo Machine Learning increases relevance