Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®) v6 Practices Workshop - Live training
A virtual class designed to teach participants about the KCS® v6 methodology to help prepare for the certification exam.
The Coveo Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®) v6 Practices workshop is a virtual live training class designed to teach participants about the KCS v6 methodology. Knowledge-Centered Service v6 or KCS® v6 is a methodology that integrates the creation and maintenance of knowledge into the problem solving process. This methodology has been developed through the collective experience of the members of the Consortium for Service Innovation. For more information about KCS® v6 and the Consortium visit the web site at www.serviceinnovation.org. KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™.
This intensive workshop will provide the needed insights and skills to prepare you for launching a KCS v6 program, tuning up your knowledge management processes or bringing a colleague up to speed. It will also prepare you for the v6 Practices certification exam which can be added at the end of the agenda.
· An understanding of the key deliverables required to implement KCS
· Best practices for measuring knowledge activity, performance, and value
· Techniques for ensuring knowledge base quality without review queues
· Processes for creating in-workflow (Solve Loop) and value-added (Evolve Loop) content
· How to manage a KCS adoption, avoiding mistakes others have made
KCS v6 Pre-Class Reading
If you are planning to take the KCS V6 Practices Certification Exam after taking this course, I highly recommend getting familiar with this material before class.
Tuesday, 23 February/ 09:00 am to 02:00 pm ET
Wednesday, 24 February/ 09:00 am to 02:00 pm ET
Thursday, 25 February/ 09:00 am to 02:00 pm ET