To enroll this event, make sure you are in the academy.coveo domain.
The Coveo Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®) v6 Practices workshop is a three day class designed to teach participants about the KCS v6 methodology. Knowledge
Centered Service v6 or KCS® v6 is a methodology that integrates the creation and maintenance of knowledge into the problem solving process. This methodology has been developed through the collective experience of the members of the Consortium for Service Innovation. For more information about KCS® v6 and the Consortium visit the web site at www.serviceinnovation.org. KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™.
· Improve organizational efficiency, consistency, and capacity
· Dramatically reduce time to proficiency (new people, new offerings)
· Increase employee job satisfaction
· Improve the customer’s success with self-service
· Identify potential business improvements based on the customer experience
· Business improvements include: offerings, feature, functionality, processes, policies